Make a blog requires putting in place a comprehensive plan step per step, but above all, you must know the procedure to follow to succeed in its approach. Here are 10 key steps to master to create your own personal blog that reflects your real image on the internet.
1. Choose a platform for creating your blog. The easiest way to start making and creating a blog is to use the free service found at Blogger.com or Wordpress.com.
The ability to customize your blog is limited with free services, so you can subscribe to Typepad.com, host your blog on their servers, or buy a domain name with a hosting account where you can install WordPress or Dotclear (free software). The downloadable version of WordPress is located at Wordpress.org, that of dotclear is located dotclear.net, It's free, so you must install Wordpress or dotclear yourself on your hosting account.
I use Blogger for my blogs, so many of my blogs relate exclusively to blogs hosted on the platform. In addition, I have no problem with this free service. The other advantage of this service is that you can upload your blogspot blog on your own domain name.
2. Choose a good name for your blog. What would you choose as the name for your blog? Blog names tend to be eccentric. However, service companies, or individuals I encourage to use important keywords for their business when it wants to appoint his blog.
You will also need to buy the full version. Com to your blog, or your blogs will be named with the word "blog" attached to your blog URL. After you have established your blog, your blog hosting provider can give you more information about how to download practice on your own domain name.
3. Choose the look and presentation. How many columns do you show? Do you want links to static pages? What colors do you use? How about a registration form for a free gift? Will you use templates (themes) provided, or you will create another? Do you want to show records of your blog? Will you be the only author or will you allow others to make posts?
There are many questions you should ask in the starting phase of the layout of your blog. A Typepad blog allows you to change your mind about your presentation at a later date (ditto for Blogger). The best way to determine the look of your blog is to look at the presentation of other blogs, and determine what appeals to your desire. The presentation is essential when making a blog.
4. The usefulness of Widgets. There are a number of widgets, or added programs that you can incorporate into your blog. Look in your blogging platform for more information about the features and locations that you would like to add to your blog. At a minimum, you want to give your guests a couple of ways in which they can receive regular updates.
5. The Comments feature. To make a good blog and to prevent spam, you must put the comments under control. So put your comments in an area that will allow you to moderate, which means that you must approve all comments on your blog before the contribution becomes available. You will save headaches and time by choosing moderate comments.
6. Content of Blog. The time has come - your blog is ready to accept bills. What are you going to write? You can post articles content rich for the interest of your target, submit your comments on a current event, questions and answers of your visitors, present your views on the events or topics that you take to heart. Look, I used to write long articles and informative.
7. The frequency of writing articles. Blogs are just like gardens - they need to be watered regularly and require some care and attention. For maximum effectiveness, you should post several times a week to your blog. I try to post 4 times a week in my blog free download. And replying to comments from readers when they arrive - as blogs are a great forum for ongoing discussion.
8. Bring qualified traffic to his blog. The same way you give publicity to your website URL on all media, you can in the same way to publicize your blog. Submitting your blog to blog directories is another way to get visitors and free traffic. A comprehensive list of directories for blogs should be on your favorites.
Discover blogs that appeal to your target and leave your comments with a link pointing to your blog is a good practice that brings visitors free, try to leave comments on blogs with high traffic, but especially avoid spam. Another solution is to add your blog to social sites like bookmarkeing: Technorati, De.licious, Digg, and Wikio éventuelemnt Capazoo.
9. Monitor and measure the results. Some forms of Plate blog as Typepad, have integrated statistics, so you can view the details of your blog traffic. Some programs are free as external Xiti, Sitemeter, statcounter .. These tools can give you an idea about the visitors and their origins. It is essential to develop a blog and content that caters to your target, and monetize your blog if you think this solution.
10. Awake and repetition. Do not let the new world of blogging out your attention. Blogging is effective only if you continue your efforts to feed your or your blogs regularly over a long period. Who knows? Maybe one day you get to do or to create a blog that will be renowned one of the bloggers on the internet. You can also monetize your blog by joining affiliate programs. And why not sell your book on your blog?