We can not live without breathing. When breathing and exhalation cease our existence will risque.Il same goes for work at home.
To survive, he must learn from new experiences, ideas, systems, clients, referral sources, technologies, the team members and centers of influence.
And it must expire archaic habits, limiting beliefs, annoying customers, outdated practices, expired equipment and technologies and resources that have become obsolete.
Accordance with the law of polarity, we are either growing or dying. The company is either growing or dying.
When stagnation occurs, the regression process begins.
What does this mean for you as an owner of a home business?
It means that we must constantly move in the direction of change and growth that you can accomplish this in several ways:
1. Commit to meet new people every week - for connection, communication, sharing and caring for those you meet.
2. Keep an open mind and a keen interest in learning new technologies, systems, processes, practices and manuals.
3. Be aware of changing trends in the economy. Subscribe to publications in your industry, read about world events that have an impact on home business on the internet, ask your customers what they want more, less.
4. Surround yourself with people who challenge you to think outside the box, take new risks and operate outside of your comfort zone. It is not rare brain form new groups a few years because the existing ones in the end plate.
5. Determine who has already achieved what you want for yourself and model or ask them to mentor you.
These are your inhalations.
Then release all the things that are causing you frustration, setbacks or simply go forward, such as:
1. No opening of new contact with friends, clients, referral sources, mentors, team members, partners, joint venture or suppliers.
2. Tolerate clients or customers that create stress, financial burden, and the burden on the company. The simple act of firing a client who is the joy of life and business, even if it pays well, can release the negative effects of attraction that keeps you better attract more pleasant customers who could pay more.
3. Think you've learned enough. The world is changing faster than 12 months in all decades. What you know today may be a history lesson in six months. If you are not learning, someone else is, and will last you smoking in no time.
4. Becomes too comfortable. Growth begins at the end of your comfort zone.
5. Remain in unproductive relationships and networks because unhappiness is easier to tolerate than venturing into the unknown.
It is your exhalations.
Measurement of your thoughts and actions based breath of the company and determine where you need to change.
Taking some of these steps is better than nothing, but taking all your key to good health, long life and prosperity of the business or work from home on the internet.