Time, if poorly managed, can become a stressor :it's TRUE !
Here are some tips to help you work more efficiently and confidently in everyday life:
1. Do not accept more than what you can handle. Sometimes people want to do well so they accept more work than they can really perform, and they think and able to get a promotion. What they forget is that they will eventually be less effective, more frustrated and stressed.
If you think you will not be able to meet your deadlines, be honest and talk to your boss. With an appropriate explanation, he / she will be able to give the task to someone else and be grateful for your sincerity.
2. Organize your documents. A table with too many papers leave you perplexed. Think group similar documents in the same cover, this will prevent you from wasting time looking thereafter.
3. Move. Make maximum physical exercise, reduces stress and anxiety. Playing sports will help you keep a healthy body, which will have a direct positive effect on the quality of your work. Even at the office, take a break and enjoy to stretch.
4. Get enough sleep. Insufficient sleep will weaken you and prevent you from staying concentrated in the office. 7-8 hours of sleep normally sufficient but there is no standard. Some need only 4 hours of sleep to be fit. Know your own sleep needs and make sure you get enough sleep. Take a nap of 15-30 minutes during the day to refresh you.
5. Use tools to save time. Use a stamp with your signature to avoid having too many documents to sign. If you have the choice, opt for a laptop so you can use it at home if necessary.
6. Take a light lunch. If you overeat at lunch, you're likely you
feeling tired for the rest of the day. Instead, take a light lunch and a snack to keep in shape in the afternoon.
7. Delegate. While you work, you probably lose time on e-mails and calls unwanted son, or waiting to print documents. If you could delegate these tasks to someone else, you win a considerable time.